I have been providing managed IT consultancy & services, cyber security, disaster recovery & business continuity services to Irish & UK businesses for 10 years.
I am currently focusing on providing contract IT security services to organisations seeking to become more aware of security threats, implement information security frameworks and become confident about their ability to defend against attacks.
Policy Suite – Document review, Gap Analysis, Policy Design, ISMS and Framework development.
Compliance Services such as ISO-27001 preparation, PCI Compliance.
Risk Services – Risk Management Strategy, Risk Reduction Analysis, Critical Asset Review, Risk Rating Review, Organisational Risk Assessments, 3rd Party Risk Assessments, Risk Acceptance.
Business Continuity – Consultancy, Planning, Implementation, Documentation, Review
Security Assessments/Tests – Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Perimeter Review, Network Security Device Review and Tuning.
Awareness Training – Security Awareness Training for Regulatory Requirement, & Internal Corporate
Governance & Compliance.
User Access Governance – Access control and privilege auditing
I also operate an IT services company called NetSupport (https://www.netsupport.ie)
– Server & network installations and support
– OS upgrades & implementations
– Remote, On-site, & Help-desk technical support
– IT Maintenance Contracts with Service Level Agreement
– Technical Training
– IT Risk Assessments, Compliance and Governance
– IT & Security Audits
– Equipment Sales and Upgrades
– Managed & Outsourced IT Services
– Mobile Device Management
– Security & Antivirus Software Providers
– Networking, VPN & Secure Remote Access Solutions
– Email & Spam Solutions
– Online Data Backup Solutions
– Disaster recovery solutions
– Email and Internet troubleshooting
– Cloud Server Installations & Migrations
– VOIP business phone systems – Audio & Video Conferencing
– Cyber Security Awareness Training
– Hardware Virtualisation and Fail-over Clustering